Monday 8 April 2013

cooking practical class =)

start from sem 3, I have a practical class
our class separated to 2 group, I be in group A
Its quite stress for me because the chef never teach and even show us how to cook those dishes ==
oh gosh every time I search on web I will confuse because of the recipe
although we follow the recipe to cook the dishes but the chef also will change it probably and give us a new challenge every time...

I still remember what the chef told me on that day...
"I want you to make the sauce, maybe you use chili sauce or tomato sauce and add anything whatever you like to make it a very delicious sauce, i dont want the sauce got chili or tomato taste and add some mushroom inside..."
OMG...I stunned for a while, come on...i am still fresh in the cooking class and I have no idea at all to make the sauce, so I called my mum and asked my mum how to cook the sauce == what a funny thing...
at least I can cook it very well and all the people thumbs up after ate the sauce...yay ^^

next, I gonna to show the dishes that we cook on the practical class
the dishes cooked by group A
caesar salad with roasted chicken and smoked salmon
lamb chop and...... (I forget alreay ==)
deep fried chicken and plum sauce
handmade burger with french fried and fresh vege (I make this sauce :D)

group B
seafood cocktail 

3 type of pasta with 3 type of sauce
*the other 2 dishes cooked by group B i forget to take the picture ><


we will start the sale on friday and saturday for 4 weeks onward, please come and support me ya xD
Time: 12-2pm
Date: friday and saturday start from 12 april end on 4 may (my working day ^^)
Venue: SEGi KL mock restaurant (in front of SEGi KL library)

the dishes is depend on that day, different day different dishes and different price
I want to let you guys know saturday we have work, because saturday is quite hard to find customer
I hope you guys can become my customer and give comment to us, thank you x)


No comments:

Post a Comment