Monday 10 September 2012

blah blah blah

this is my 1st time to write my blog by using english
i know my english is poor, but i'll try my best to train myself =)



i know i just waste my time on here, suddenly write a blog with no topic = =
actually i have an english essay and 2 moral project have to do...
i dunno why i just no mood and no idea to do the work
i hate this feeling, my mind is blank now...



keep listen to music...all korean song = =
and keep boom boom boom, cause i love the rhythm



i miss him...i miss my boy






and he is my boy

















i know u will zadao and want to hit me...hahaha xD
he is soooo handsome izit?
i like this style, a boy can sing very well and have a pair of small eye 
wohoo......im crazy already

nah...i want to continue my work...
sorry for waste your time to see my blog = =



-完-

No comments:

Post a Comment